Steel Wire Armoured Cable cut to length with discounted prices specific to length required.
Armoured XLPE mains cable to British Standard BS5467 suitable for power networks, here’s some key specifications:
- 6945XL 120mm 5 – Core SWA Cable,
- Multi-Core XLPE insulated/PVC/SWA/PVC sheathed to BS5467 600/1000V
- Conductors: Plain annealed stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross linked polyethylene)
- Core identification: 2 core (Brown & Blue), 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey), 4 core (Brown, Black, Grey & Blue) 5 Core (White numbered cores)
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Single wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables. Thermosetting insulated, armoured cables for voltages of 600/1000V (Higher Voltage cables are available, please call 01244 288138 for more information).
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity. These cables are provided with mechanical protection are therefore suitable for external use and direct burial