MEM 8 Way Three phase Distribution board
MEM three phase distribution boards are now one of the most popular 3 phase consumer units on the market. They delivery safe, reliable and high performance protection of electrical power distribution systems as well as being well priced.
This distribution board will occupy 8 x triple pole MCB’s or 24 x single pole MCB’s.
These distribution boards are part of the Eaton Memshield3 range, the MEMEBM81 8 way distribution board does not include the 125A incomer but it is available in our incomers category.
The Eaton MEMEBM81 Type B Distribution board is fully type tested with a conditional short circuit rating of 25kA to BS EN 60439.
Dimensions : Width : 440m x Height : 564mm x Depth : 130mm
Associated devices are high performance MCBs, developed for Commercial and Industrial applications, dual rated at 10kA IEC 60898 & 15kA IEC 60947-2 in B, C or D curve.
A wide range of accessories including full profile blanking modules for unused MCB ways and door locking options, enhance electrical safety, whilst clean earth kits improve versatility of the range.
- Welded case end design board with removable gland plates provides super stiff construction, even with gland plates removed. Construction virtually eliminates distortion during installation, ensuring final assembly fit and alignment.
- Unique cable trunking interface kit simplifies mounting of cable trunking and protects cables.
- Improved Neutral cable clamp design for simple & secure cable connection.
- Unique full form blanking modules for unused MCB ways, provides secure shrouding of unused busbar stabs for increased safety. Blanking modules have interlinking form for improved positional security.
- Removable busbar assembly to assist installation.
- Additional Functional Earthing options and Clean Earth options available.
- Auto-formed, curved construction of main cover adds to board rigidity, with improved appearance.
- Removable door aids installation and easy hang hinge design makes re-attachment of door simple.
- New 125A Switch Disconnector Incomer for general commercial building applications.
- 250A options on 18 and 24 way boards.
- Compact 250A options on 18 and 24 way boards, where used with cable trunking.
For any technical information or advice on this product call our sales team on 01244 288138.