CTI Metal 10 Module Unpopulated Split Distribution Consumer Unit
CTI Metal 10 Module Unpopulated Split Distribution Consumer Unit – Metal consumer unit with 10 usable module spaces. This board also comes with a 100A mains incomer and 2 x 100A RCDs. Each RCD is associated with one of the banks of MCBs. This allows you to separate two sets of MCBs, for example, different floors of a building.
This board, in accordance with the latest regulations, is made from steel and uses a low smoke and fume (LSF) coating. This helps the board in the event of a fire.
- Model: ZC16-17MC
- CTI Metal 10 Module Unpopulated Split Distribution Consumer Unit
- Material: Metal
- Life Expectancy: 150,000 Hours
- Working Temperature: -20ºC – 50ºC
- All metal enclosure, no external plastic parts
- Low Smoke & Fume paint
- Compact enclosure
- Raised & removable DIN rail / busbar assembly
- Cable entry knockouts on 5 sides, top, bottom, left, right and rear
- Mains tails cable entry grommet / gland for supplementary insulation similar to Class II level of protection to mains tails
- RoHS compliant in excess of UK standards
- UKAS certified to BS EN 61439-3
- Dimensions : Length : 238mm x Width : 359mm x Depth : 112mm
These consumer units are perfect for when you want to separate two floors with one RCD protecting each. For example, upstairs and downstairs lighting, sockets and switches etc. would all be protected under an RCD. In the event of an earth leakage, only one floors circuits would be cut off, meaning the rest of the house would operate normally.
We stock and supply all relevant CTI Type B and Type C MCBs relevant to these consumer boards. Also, check out this helpful information page on how consumer units work. This outlines the different types of boards and how they are useful for different applications.
We dispatch parcels on a daily basis, Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM. All our parcels are dispatched via an express delivery option, which is a 1-2 working day service.
Customer satisfaction is key, which is why we’re happy to accept returns when the order is incorrect or damaged. Customers are able to return anything they order (if ordered by mistake or unwanted) however they are liable for covering the return postage. (Restocking fees may apply if you’re returning an order sent direct to you from our suppliers; please see our ‘Refunds and Returns Policy’ page at the bottom of our website for further information)
For further information or assistance regarding returns, please contact our sales team on 01244 288138 or alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.