110V Yellow Extension Lead 32A x 10M – High quality pre-assembled extension power cords with pre-fitted IP44 Plug & Socket. These extensions are generally used for larger 110V applications such as high output power tools etc. 110V is a health and safety requirement on a lot of sites. This is because in the event someone is electrocuted with 110V, they will sustain less injuries than if it was 240V or 415V.
110V Yellow Extension Lead 32A x 10M Cable specification
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 4mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Yellow
- Shape : Circular
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Cable Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 110 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
If you require a different length or ampage extension lead, please view our full range of 110V Extension Leads. If you require a 16A extension lead, we have a full range of them including 110V, 240V and 415V in a variety of sizes and lengths.
All of these extension leads include IP44 plugs and sockets. If you’d like more information on IP ratings and what they mean, please visit this information page. IP67 plugs and sockets are also available upon request.