110V Yellow extension lead 16A x 10M
We cut the extension lead to the length you require, and with our stock we can offer fast delivery all over the UK. These extension leads are ideal for 110V tools, site lighting, festoon lighting and a whole host of other applications. All extension leads include a yellow 16A plug and 16A Connector (socket).
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 1.50mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Yellow
- Shape : Circular
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Cable Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 110 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Nominal Area Of Conductor mm : 1.50mm
- Sheath Thickness mm : 1.1mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 8.9mm
Call our technical sales team on 01244 288138 today for an instant quotation or if you require a few different lengths of extension leads.