110V Yellow Extension Lead 16A x 15M – 110V extension leads with lengths ranging from 5 metres to 25 metres. All of these leads come pre-assembled and ready to use and are ideal for 110V tools, site lighting, festoon lighting and a whole host of other applications. All extension leads include a yellow 16A plug and 16A Connector (socket).
110V Yellow extension lead 16A x 15M Cable specification
- 15 Metre Length Extension Lead
- Pre-fitted 16A IP44 Plug & Socket
- Suitable for a variety of site applications
- 1.5mm² x 3 Core Arctic Flex Cable
- Outer Sheath Colour: Yellow
- Voltage Rating: 110V
- Temperature Rating: Flexed -40°C to +60°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: 6 x overall diameter
- Conductor: Stranded Copper
- Insulation: Arctic Grade PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Sheath: Arctic Grade PVC
- Core Identification: Green/Yellow | Blue | Brown
- British Standards: BS 6004, EN 60228
Flame Retardant according to IEC/EN 60332-1-2
If you require a different length of 110V extension lead, please visit our full range of 110V Extension Leads.
For more information regarding IP ratings, please proceed to the following IP Rating Information Page which details all the IP ratings and what each number represents. All our extension leads include IP44 plugs and sockets, however IP67 extension leads are available by request.
As these extension leads are primarily used on site, also note that we stock & supply a variety of Site Lights & Work Lights. These extension leads are suitable for powering all of these devices whilst on site safely.
If you require a large quantity of these leads, please send our sales team an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Further bulk discounts may be available!