110V Yellow Extension Lead 16A x 20M – 110V extension leads with lengths ranging from 5 metres to 25 metres. All of these leads come pre-assembled and ready to use. They are ideal for 110V tools, site lighting, festoon lighting and a whole host of other applications. All extension leads include a yellow IP44 16A plug and 16A Connector (socket).
110V Yellow Extension Lead 16A x 20M Cable specification
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm : 1.5mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Yellow
- Shape : Circular
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Cable Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 110 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Nominal Area Of Conductor mm : 1.5mm
- Sheath Thickness mm : 1.1mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit): 8.9mm
If you require a different length of 110V extension lead, please visit our full range of 110V Extension Leads.
For more information regarding IP ratings, please proceed to the following information page which details all the IP ratings and what each number represents. All our extension leads include IP44 plugs and sockets, however IP67 extension leads are available by request.
Call our technical sales team on 01244 288138 today for an instant quotation or if you require a few different lengths of extension leads.