1.5mm Twin and Earth Cable Per Metre (20A) – Flat grey cable with a core size of 1.5mm². This cable is perfect for a variety of installations given it’s tough outer sheath and flexible form factor. This allows the cable to be used in tight or small spaces.
This cable is available in the following lengths:
- 1.5mm twin and earth per metre – If you require a specific length of cable
- 25m 1.5mm twin and earth coil – Enough for you to wire a single room with your switch drops
- 50m 1.5mm twin and earth drum – If you are rewiring several rooms or a loft
- 100m 1.5mm twin and earth drum– If you require the cable for several jobs and are looking for the best prices
1.5mm Twin and Earth Cable Per Metre (20A) Specifications & Features
- Length: Per Metre
- 20A Current Rating
- Nominal Overall Diameter 4.85 x 8.9mm
- 2 Core & Earth Cable with Brown and Blue coloured cores with bare copper core for your earth
- High quality solid copper cores, Insulated/Sheathed with Rigid, Harmonized Grey PVC.
- Suitable for voltages up to a maximum voltage of 300/500V and maximum current of 16A
- Suitable for Temperatures between 0°C and +70°C (Not recommended as an outdoor cable)
General information and uses for this cable are available through our ‘Complete guide to Twin and Earth Cable’. This article outlines a variety of specifications and features to help you make an informed purchase. Please note that we can offer further discounts on large orders, so don’t hesitate to contact our sales team on 01244 288138 for further assistance!