110V Yellow Extension Lead 32A x 25M – High quality pre-assembled extension power cords with pre-fitted IP44 Plug & Socket. These extensions are generally used for larger 110V applications such as high output power tools etc. 110V is a health and safety requirement on a lot of sites. This is because in the event someone is electrocuted with 110V, they will sustain less injuries than if it was 240V or 415V.
110V Yellow Extension Lead 32A x 25M Cable specification
- Pre-fitted 32A IP44 Plug & Socket
- 4mm² x 3 Core Arctic Flex Cable
- Outer Sheath Colour: Yellow
- Voltage Rating: 110V
- Temperature Rating: Flexed -40°C to +60°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: 6 x overall diameter
- Conductor: Stranded Copper
- Insulation: Arctic Grade PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Sheath: Arctic Grade PVC
- Core Identification: Green/Yellow | Blue | Brown
If you require a different length of 110V extension lead, please visit our full range of 110V Extension Leads.
For more information regarding IP ratings, please proceed to the following IP Rating Information Page which details all the IP ratings and what each number represents. All our extension leads include IP44 plugs and sockets, IP67 plugs and sockets are available upon request.
As these extension leads are primarily used on site, also note that we stock & supply a variety of Site Lights & Work Lights. These extension leads are a great accessory for those too!