LSF Armoured Cable 3 Core – A variant of steel wire armoured cable (SWA) that has a LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) sheath which means it is suitable for installation where smoke emissions and toxic fumes could be potentially life-threatening, such as hospitals etc. It can also be attached to the outside of building and structures using Armoured Cable Cleats. It is also suitable for underground burial since the steel wire armour makes the insulating layers beneath mechanically protected.
LSF Armoured Cable 3 Core Specifications
- Conductor: Class 2 stranded copper conductor
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)
- Bedding: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Armour: SWA (Steel Wire Armour)
- Sheath: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Core Identification: Brown | Black | Grey
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Minimum Bending Radius:
– 1.5mm to 16mm – Fixed: 6 x overall diameter
– 25mm & Above – Fixed: 8 x overall diameter
- British Standards: BS 6724, BS EN/IEC 60228, BS EN/IEC 60754-1/2,
BS EN 50267-2-1, BS EN/IEC 60502-1, BS EN/IEC 61034-2
Flame Retardant according to BS EN/IEC 60332-1-2, BS EN/
IEC 60332-3-24 Cat C
We have plentiful stock of this 3 Core LSF Armoured Cable, meaning fast delivery is available. If there is a particular type or size of cable you require but cannot find among the range we have available, please call our sales team on 01244 288138 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to help!
This cable is primarily found within single phase circuits in buildings that have strict guidelines on which cables and accessories can be used. For example, you’d commonly see this cable in hospitals and schools.