Kidde Ionisation smoke alarm
The Kidde KF10 is a 230v Ionisation Mains Powered inter linking Smoke Alarm with battery backup. With a slim and compact design the KF10 comes complete with a 9v Alkaline battery or rechargeable Lithium back-up battery to power the alarms during power cuts. The Kidde KF10 is an Interconnectable alarm which can be linked to up to 24 other units and has a warranty of 6 years. Comes complete with a Test/ Hush functionality and LED display the device will also sound a beep when the unit is low on power.
- 230V / 240V Mains powered with alkaline back-up battery
- Kitemarked to BS EN 14604:2005 and CE marked
- Maximum of 24 units can be interconnected via signal cable
- Neat slimline design
- LED display
- Test / Silence button
- Complete with mounting base (flush)
- Low battery warning chirp
- Supplied with dust cover (to protect unit temporarily if you carry out dusty work)
- 6 year warranty
- Alarm – (DIA) 127mm x (D) 39mm
- Bracket – (DIA) 133mm x (D) 6mm
- Weight: 231g
- BSI certified to BS EN14604:2005
- CE tested and certified
** The Kidde KF Firex range have superseded the Firex 4000 series, the Kidde 9HI and 9HILLS can be interconnected with the KF range.
The KF range cannot be used on the same base plates as the Firex 4000 and different connector blocks will be required **
Please call our technical sales team on 01244 288138 for any further information, advice or if you require a quantity of these smoke alarms.