Carl Kammerling International has launched an innovative new Steel Wired Armoured (SWA) cable stripper, designed to speed up the process of SWA cable termination for installers.
Typically done utilising a hacksaw and trimming knife, the conventional method for stripping SWA cable is slow, cumbersome and can result in an uneven cut of the wire strands, and even possible damage to the inner conductors.
The new C.K ArmourSlice ‘strips away the hassle’ of preparing SWA cable for electricians, allowing the job to be done up to 50% faster compared with traditional methods, and ensures a perfect cut eveytime.
- Faster than coventional SWA stripping methods
- Armour is scored to a uniform depth for a clean break off and trouble free gland connection
- Automatic cable clamp provides constant pressure, making retightening a thing of the past
- The wide cable clamp allows precise cuts with perfect blade-to-cable alignment
- Rugged all-metal construction with integrated spare blade holder
- Comes complete and ready to go with 6 cutting blades
View the offical demonstration video by C.K Tools here: