Steel Wire Armoured Cable cut to length with discounted prices specific to length required. Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Delivery, excluding weekends and bank holidays. Free delivery is available on all orders over £100 excluding VAT.
Armoured XLPE mains cable to British Standard BS5467 suitable for power networks, here’s some key specifications:
- Current rating : 219 Amp
- 6942XL 35.0mm 2 – Core SWA Cable
- Multi-Core XLPE insulated/PVC/SWA/PVC sheathed to BS5467 600/1000V
- Conductors: Plain annealed stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross linked polyethylene)
- Core identification: 2 core (Brown & Blue), 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey), 4 core (Brown, Black, Grey & Blue). 5 core & above – white cores with black numbers
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Single wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C Standard: BS5467: Electric cables. Thermosetting insulated, armoured cables for voltages of 600/1000V (Higher Voltage cables are available, please call 01244 288138 for more information).
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity. These cables are provided with mechanical protection are therefore suitable for external use and direct burial.