16A 4 Pin 415V SY Cable Extension Leads x 25m – 25 metre extension lead with pre-fitted 16 amp 4 pin 415V IP44 plugs & sockets. These leads use SY cable, which is a strong but flexible cable with a braided steel wire armour and transparent outer sheath. This helps to protect the insulation and cores below from damage.
The braided armour also helps to deter interference, which is important when using these leads in an industrial environment.
The IP44 plugs & sockets do help to provide a level of protection against water, however if you’re looking for an extension lead to use outdoors, we recommend the 415V H07RN-F Extension Leads. These feature a rubberised flexible cable which offer a greater level of protection against water and chemicals.
16A 4 Pin 415V SY Cable Extension Leads x 25m Specifications
- 2.5mm x 4 Core SY Cable x 25 metres
- 16A 4 Pin IP44 Plug & Socket (pre-fitted)
- Cable Specifications;
– Overall Diameter: 11.1mm²
– Weight (Per Metre): 0.23Kg
– Temperature Rating: Flexed: 12.5 x overall diameter
– Conductor: Class 5 flexible plain copper
– Insulation: PVC
– Armour: Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
– Outer Sheath: Transparent PVC
– Core Identification: Black cores with white numbers + green/yellow earth core
– British Standards: VDE 0207-363-3, VDE 0482-332-1-2, VDE 819-102 (TM54)
Flame Retardant according to IEC/EN 60332-1-2
For more information regarding the cable used for these extension leads, please see our ‘SY Control Cable – General Information‘ page. This will give you an in-depth description of this cable helping you to make an informed purchase.
As stated previously, these leads include pre-fitted 415V 16A 4 pin plugs and sockets. We also stock and supply these separately for your convenience, please see our industrial plugs and sockets for more information.