CTI Metal 8 Module Populated Split Distribution Consumer Unit
CTI Metal 8 Module Populated Split Distribution Consumer Unit – Fully populated 8 module consumer unit. This unit is a great choice for a variety of requirements and applications. This board includes 2 x 100A RCDs for each bank of MCBs. MCBs 3 x 6A, 1 x 16A, 3 x 32A and 1 x 40A which allows this board to be suitable for all different circuits including lighting, sockets and switches, showers etc. This allows for an easy installation as no further work will be necessary once installed. A 100A Mains Incomer is also included.
CTI Metal 8 Module Populated Split Distribution Consumer Unit Specifications
- Model: ZC14-17MC-8L
- 2 x 100A RCDs included
- 1 x 100A Mains Incomer pre-installed
- MCBs included: 3 x 6A, 1 x 16A, 3 x 32A and 1 x 40A
- Material: Metal
- Life Expectancy: 150,000 Hours
- Working Temperature: -20ºC – 50ºC
- Low Smoke & Fume paint
- Compact enclosure
- Raised & removable DIN rail / busbar assembly
- Cable entry knockouts on 5 sides, top, bottom, left, right and rear
- Mains tails cable entry grommet / gland for supplementary insulation similar to Class II level of protection to mains tails
- RoHS compliant in excess of UK standards
- UKAS certified to BS EN 61439-3
- Dimensions : Length: 238mm x Width: 323mm x Depth: 112mm
This populated board would be perfect for use in a house. As previously stated, the range of MCBs included in this board cover any circuit that may be in a new home or place of business. Remember that if you need to swap out any of the MCBs pre-installed into this board, we have a full range of MCBs available to suit any requirement.
Check out this helpful information page on how consumer units work. This outlines the different types of boards and how they are useful for different applications.
We dispatch parcels on a daily basis, Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM. All our parcels are dispatched via an express delivery option, which is a 1-2 working day service.
Customer satisfaction is key, which is why we’re happy to accept returns when the order is incorrect or damaged. Customers are able to return anything they order (if ordered by mistake or unwanted) however they are liable for covering the return postage. (Restocking fees may apply if you’re returning an order sent direct to you from our suppliers; please see our ‘Refunds and Returns Policy’ page at the bottom of our website for further information)
For further information or assistance regarding returns, please contact our sales team on 01244 288138 or alternatively, email us at email@example.com.
SKU: ZC18-17MC-12L£58.70 Ex. VAT £70.44 Inc. VAT