SWA LSF Cable cut to length with discounted prices specific to length required. Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Delivery, excluding weekends and bank holidays. Free delivery is available on all orders over £100 excluding VAT.
Power and auxiliary control cables for use in power networks, underground, outdoor and indoor applications and for use in cable ducting. For installation where fire, smoke emission and toxic fumes create a potential threat to life and equipment.
- Current rating : 94 Amp
- 6943XL 16.0mm 3 – Core SWA LSF Cable,
- Conductors: Class 2 stranded plain annealed copper conductor to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross linked polyethylene)
- Core identification: 2 core (Brown & Blue), 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey), 4 core (Brown, Black, Grey & Blue). 5 core & above – white cores with black numbers
- Bedding: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS6724, IEC 60754-1