SWA Cable 5 Core 1.5mm Per Metre – A form of electrical cable designed to carry mains electrical power to a variety of three phase applications. This cable contains a steel wire armour below the outer sheath meaning the cable is protected from most mechanical damage.
As previously stated, this cable is suitable for a variety of applications, including the following;
- Low-voltage transmissions
- Low-voltage Power Supplies
- Small Powered Motors
- Low-voltage control applications
SWA Cable 5 Core 1.5mm Per Metre Specifications
- Current rating: 23 Amp (Clipped Direct)
- Conductors: Stranded Copper
- Insulation: XLPE
- Core identification: Brown, Black, Grey, Blue, Green/Yellow
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Outer Sheath: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467
If you’re looking to attach this cable to a wall or structure, we also provide the CC6 Cable Cleats you’d need for that too!
Additionally, if you’re looking for a large quantity of this cable, please call our sales team on 01244 288138 or email us at email@example.com. Further discounts may be available on larger orders!