SWA Cable 3 Core 70mm Per Metre
Steel Wire Armoured Cable cut to length and priced per metre. Discount prices on high quality, British Standard and BASEC rated SWA Armoured Cable. Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Delivery, excluding weekends and bank holidays. Free delivery available on all orders over £100 before VAT.
Armoured XLPE mains cable to British Standard BS5467 suitable for power networks, here's some key specifications:
- Current rating : 236 Amp
- 6942XL 70.0mm 3 - Core SWA Cable
- Multi-Core XLPE insulated/PVC/SWA/PVC sheathed to BS5467 600/1000V
- Conductors: Plain annealed stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross linked polyethylene)
- Core identification: 2 core (Brown & Blue), 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey), 4 core (Brown, Black, Grey & Blue). 5 core & above - white cores with black numbers
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Single wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C Standard: BS5467: Electric cables. Thermosetting insulated, armoured cables for voltages of 600/1000V and 1900/3300V
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity. These cables are provided with mechanical protection are therefore suitable for external use and direct burial.