The Photocell Daylight Sensor can read and measure the surrounding light, and convert the amount of light to 1-10V electronic signal output. A potentiometer is employed for end users to set the brightness level, so that the daylight sensor can read, measure the available natural daylight against the target value, and calculate how much artificial light is needed. This demand is then converted to 1-10V signal, to be sent to the 1-10V dimmable ballast or LED driver, which will then adjust the light output relative to the available ambient light.
- Output Voltage range: 1-10V
- Dimming Level: 10~100% against natural light
- Switch Off Automatically: Yes
- Operating Temp.: -35Â°C – 70Â°C
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hours
- Guarantee: Five years
- IP Rating: IP20
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: L: 75 x W: 33 x D: 25mm
- Extra Info: Cable length: 80cm
- Maximum permitted cable length: 50m
- Sensor angle: 90Â°
- Recommended positioning: For optimum benefit, the sensor should be directed towards the ambient light source (subject to site conditions and location).