This cable calculator is to be used as a guide only; the cable sizes are worked out using information given from your input, accurate values are essential to give you the correct cable size. The user is to ensure the type of cable is suited to environment and conditions the cable will be exposed to.
This cable calculator is set for Installation method C (Clipped Direct), for cable types BS5467 and BS6724 SWA (Steel wire armoured cable) and is based on the voltage drop selected at 230V single phase and 400V three phase.
If you need any further help with sizing your cable please call one of our team on 01244 288138
8am - 5pm
Monday to Friday
8am - 12pm
Ex Tax: £9.88
Ex Tax: £14.94
Ex Tax: £22.37
Ex Tax: £7.20
Ex Tax: £36.16
Ex Tax: £19.91
Ex Tax: £31.92
Ex Tax: £35.01
Ex Tax: £51.49
Ex Tax: £12.14
Ex Tax: £9.67
Ex Tax: £47.06
Ex Tax: £23.68
Ex Tax: £22.34
Ex Tax: £15.03
Ex Tax: £22.34
Ex Tax: £16.37
Ex Tax: £24.40
Ex Tax: £9.05
Ex Tax: £42.84
Ex Tax: £77.75
Ex Tax: £143.47
Ex Tax: £234.83
Ex Tax: £34.70
SWA Cable Joints
Quickbits SWA Cable Joints are supplied with everything needed to join two or even three cables together. All kits contain a clear PVC joint shell which snaps together with a clip on cover for the central filling hole. The polyurethane two part resin is supplied in a sealed sachet with a clip seperating the resin and hardner. The standard kits are supplied complete with an earth continuity kit.
Armoured Cable Joints benefits
- High Electrical insulation values
- Watertight both longitudinally and transveresely
- High Mechanical Strength
- Good Resistance against UV Radiation, alkaline earths and chemical agents
- Standard resin storable up to 40 months in the aluminium bag
- Halogen free polyurethanic cast resin, containing the correct volume ready for mixing within a handy two-chamber mixing bag. No need for skin contact
- Low hardening temperature, fast hardening with no toxic emission during the mixing and casting.
- High quality, transparent, shockproof polycarbonate moulds, compact size
- Visible splice position before casting
- Large insertion opening for easy casting
- Extremely simple and fast fitting - saves time and costs
- Immediately operational
Further Information - SWA Cable Joints
Here at Quickbit, we stock and supply a large range of SWA Cable Joints, so if you cannot find the type or size that you require, please feel free to contact our Sales Team on 01244 288138 for further advice and information.
SWA Cable Joints for the best prices online with fast, free delivery on orders over £100.
Click here to go back to Cable