Tel 01244 288 138
This cable calculator is to be used as a guide only; the cable sizes are worked out using information given from your input, accurate values are essential to give you the correct cable size. The user is to ensure the type of cable is suited to environment and conditions the cable will be exposed to.
This cable calculator is set for Installation method C (Clipped Direct), for cable types BS5467 and BS6724 SWA (Steel wire armoured cable) and is based on the voltage drop selected at 230V single phase and 400V three phase.
If you need any further help with sizing your cable please call one of our team on 01244 288138
8am - 5pm
Monday to Friday
8am - 12pm
19 Core swa cablehttps://quickbit.co.uk/cable/swa-cable/19-core-swa-cable
Ex Tax: £4.32
Ex Tax: £6.48
Ex Tax: £11.22
SWA CABLE 19 CORE - GENERAL INFORMATION
SWA Cable 19 Core is a type of electrical cable identified by its steel wire armour, which is inside the cable itself to protect the insulating layers beneath. It’s a type of mechanical protection, therefore it makes the cable suitable for outdoor use and laying underground. Can be used with Cable Cleats to attach the cable to walls etc.
SWA Cable 19 Core, as signified by its name, contains 7 numbered cores. Not only does the steel wire armour provide mechanical protection, it also means that the cable can have higher pulling loads.
SWA CABLE 19 CORE - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Multi-core XLPE Insulated/PVC/SWA/PVC sheathed to BS5467 600/1000v
- Conductors: Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene)
- Core Identification:19 Core (Numbered)
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Armour/Protection – Steel Wire Armour
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating Temperature: Maximum 90 Degrees, Minimum Bending 0 Degrees
- Standard: BS5467: Electrical Cables: Thermosetting Insulated, armoured cable for voltages of 600/1000v and 1900/3300v.
Further Information - SWA Cable 19 Core
Here at Quickbit, we stock and supply a large range of SWA Cable, so if you cannot find the type and size that you require, please contact our Sales Team on 01244 288138 for further information and assistance.
Quickbit is located on Zone 1 of Deeside Industrial Estate near Chester, so if you'd prefer to pick up your SWA Cable as opposed to having it delivered, please feel free to do so.
SWA Cable 19 Core for the best prices online, cut to length with fast, free delivery on orders over £100.