Tel 01244 288 138
This cable calculator is to be used as a guide only; the cable sizes are worked out using information given from your input, accurate values are essential to give you the correct cable size. The user is to ensure the type of cable is suited to environment and conditions the cable will be exposed to.
This cable calculator is set for Installation method C (Clipped Direct), for cable types BS5467 and BS6724 SWA (Steel wire armoured cable) and is based on the voltage drop selected at 230V single phase and 400V three phase.
If you need any further help with sizing your cable please call one of our team on 01244 288138
8am - 5pm
Monday to Friday
8am - 12pm
LSF Flex Cablehttps://quickbit.co.uk/cable/lsf-flex-cable
Ex Tax: £24.53
Ex Tax: £30.44
Ex Tax: £37.97
Ex Tax: £61.00
Ex Tax: £32.64
Ex Tax: £38.84
Ex Tax: £51.79
Ex Tax: £83.83
Ex Tax: £41.05
Ex Tax: £51.98
Ex Tax: £68.11
Ex Tax: £109.52
General Information - LSF Flex Cable
3182B/3183B/3184B LSF (low smoke and fume) two, three and four core flexible cables are designed for general wiring application. These cables are particularly suitable for installation in public buildings. They have stranded plain copper conductors, low smoke zero halogen insulation and black low smoke zero halogen outer sheath as standard. Pronounced advantages when compared to a PVC cable: low fire load, low smoke emission and reduced fire propagation.
Technical Specifications - LSF Flex Cable
- Construction: Plain annealed copper conductor, PVC insulated two core twisted together and PVC sheathed.
- Current Rating : 6 Amps
- Standards: Certified to BS6500, 4.0mm² to BS7919, CENELEC HD21.5, VDE 281
- Conductor: Class 5 flexible plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
- Acid gas emission to BS EN 50267-2(IEC 60754-2)
- Smoke emission to BS EN50268 (IEC 61034)
- Flame propagation to BS EN 50265 (IEC 60332-1)
- Standard Colours: Cores - Blue & Brown / Sheath - White & Black
- Voltage Rating: 300/500 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 0°C to +60°C
Further Information - LSF Flex Cable
Here at Quickbit, we stock and supply a large range of LSF Flex Cable, so if you cannot locate the size or type that you require, please call our Sales Team on 01244 288138 for further information and assistance.
LSF Flex Cable for the best prices online, cut to length with fast, free delivery on orders over £100.