This cable calculator is to be used as a guide only; the cable sizes are worked out using information given from your input, accurate values are essential to give you the correct cable size. The user is to ensure the type of cable is suited to environment and conditions the cable will be exposed to.
This cable calculator is set for Installation method C (Clipped Direct), for cable types BS5467 and BS6724 SWA (Steel wire armoured cable) and is based on the voltage drop selected at 230V single phase and 400V three phase.
If you need any further help with sizing your cable please call one of our team on 01244 288138
8am - 5pm
Monday to Friday
8am - 12pm
Heat Resistant Flexhttps://quickbit.co.uk/cable/heat-resistant-flex
Ex Tax: £0.35
Ex Tax: £32.95
Ex Tax: £0.43
Ex Tax: £33.46
Ex Tax: £0.61
Ex Tax: £46.57
Ex Tax: £0.98
Ex Tax: £75.22
Ex Tax: £0.48
Ex Tax: £51.54
- Heat Resistant Flex Cable standards : 0.5 - 2.5mm² to White 300/500 volts grade to BS6141. Flame propagation to BS EN 50265.
- Heat Resistant Flex Cable Conductor: Class 5 flexible plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
- Heat Resistant Flex Cable Sheath: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) to BS7655
- Heat Resistant Flex Cable Colour: White
- Heat Resistant Flex Cable Voltage Rating: 300/500V
- Heat Resistant Flex Cable Temperature Rating: Fixed -5°C to +90°C / Flexing +5°C to +90°C
- Heat Resistant Flex Cable Minimum Bending Radius: 6 x overall diameter
- Heat Resistant Flex Cable Core Identification: 2 Cores: Blue, Brown, 3 Cores: Green/Yellow, Blue, Brown, 4 Cores: Green/Yellow, Brown, Black, Grey, 5 Cores: Green/Yellow, Brown, Black, Grey, Blue.