IP65 Downlights are required in rooms or environments that may be wet or damp. The IP (Ingress Protection) rating protects the downlight from water and dust which makes them perfect for use in bathrooms, wet rooms etc.
As they are waterproof, they’re also perfect for use in soffits or canopys outside. They’re also made from die-cast aluminium, making them completely rust-proof.
Below is list of the IP65 Downlights we stock and supply plus relevant specifications;
- RA Hoop Plus– Available in White, Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome and Brass finishes
– Included terminal block with heavy duty loop in / loop out connectors
– Steel ceiling fixing springs included
– Compatible with all GU10 lamps
– Dimensions; Height: 105mm | Cut-out Size: 66mm | Diameter: 85mm
- Ignis Plus Fire Rated Bathroom Downlights– Available in White, Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome and Brass finishes
– Fire rated; tested at 30, 60 and 90 minutes
– IP65 Rated (waterproof and dust proof)
– Short Can on rear of fitting; perfect for shallow void ceilings
– Dimensions; Height: 105mm | Cut-out Size: 75mm | Diameter: 86mm
If there is a particular type of downlight that you require but cannot find among the range available through the website, please give our sales team a call on 01244 288138 or send an email to email@example.com.