Arctic grade consists of PVC sheathing suitable for sub-zero temperatures and plain annealed flexible copper conductors. Manufactured to BS6004, 300/500 volts to BS6004 table 44. Flame propagation to BS EN 50265.
- Conductor Size mm : 1.5mm
- Maximum Current Rating : 16 Amps
- Outer Sheath Colour : Yellow
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 110 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Nominal Area Of Conductor mm : 1.50mm
- Sheath Thickness mm : 1.1mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 8.9mm
Here at Quickbit, we stock and supply a large range of products. If there is something that you require but cannot find among the range on the website, please call our sales team on 01244 288138, who will be happy to help.
Fast, free delivery is available on all orders exceeding £100 excl. VAT.