1.5mm 3 – Core Arctic Flex Cable Blue, price Per 50m
Arctic grade consists of PVC sheathing suitable for sub-zero temperatures and plain annealed flexible copper conductors. Manufactured to BS6004, 300/500 volts to BS6004 table 44. Flame propagation to BS EN 50265.
- Conductor Size mm : 1.50mm
- Maximum Current Rating : 16 Amps
- Outer Sheath Colour : Blue
- Shape : Circular
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 240 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Nominal Area Of Conductor mm : 1.50mm
- Sheath Thickness mm : 1.1mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 8.9mm
For more information please consult a member of the Sales Team on 01244 288138