Tel 01244 288 138
This cable calculator is to be used as a guide only; the cable sizes are worked out using information given from your input, accurate values are essential to give you the correct cable size. The user is to ensure the type of cable is suited to environment and conditions the cable will be exposed to.
This cable calculator is set for Installation method C (Clipped Direct), for cable types BS5467 and BS6724 SWA (Steel wire armoured cable) and is based on the voltage drop selected at 230V single phase and 400V three phase.
If you need any further help with sizing your cable please call one of our team on 01244 288138
8am - 5pm
Monday to Friday
8am - 12pm
C.K DextroVDE Screwdriver Slotted Parallel 4.0x100mm
- VDE certified and individually tested to 10,000v for complete safety when working on live equipment up to 1000v.
- Features: Premium quality chrome molybdenum/vanadium steel blade, hardened and tempered for optimum performance.
- Ergonomically shaped dual component handle with long fine neck for precise fingertip control and ridges along the head for extra grip in the last quarter turn.
- Tip type marking on the end of the handle for easy identification.
- Certified to VDE 0682/201:2005 01 & IEC 60900:2004. GS approved.