We stock large quantities of armoured cable in various core sizes this armoured cable has coloured cores (Blue,brown and Green and Yellow) to make it ideal for single phase applications. Single phase swa cable is generally used for garden lighting, street lighting and all other single phase applications. Get your required cable cut to a length of your choice today and get your order processed the same working day. All of our armoured XLPE cable conforms to British Standard BS5467, and is suitable for commercial or domestic use.
- Multi-Core XLPE insulated/PVC/SWA/PVC sheathed to BS5467 600/1000V
- Conductors: Plain annealed stranded copper
- Common uses : Street lighting cable, Domestic Supplies.
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross linked polyethylene)
- Core identification: 3 core (Brown, Blue & Green / Yellow)
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Single wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables. Thermosetting insulated, armoured cables for voltages of 600/1000V (Higher Voltage cables are available, please call 01244 288138 for more information).
For any further additional information or for a price on larger orders, please call our sales team on 01244 288138.