32A 4 Pin 415V SY Cable Extension Leads x 10m – 10 metre extension lead built using 4mm² x 4 core SY cable & 32A 4 pin plugs and sockets. These extension leads are primarily used for indoor applications, however can withstand some light outdoor use. They aren’t recommended for long term outdoor use however. For this purpose, we recommend you use 415V H07RNF Extension Leads instead.
The SY cable used for these leads is perfect for when you need extra protection again knocks and scrapes from daily use. The braided armour used in this cable helps protect the insulation and cores below the outer sheathing. It also helps to deter interference.
All of these leads come fully built, meaning you can use them as soon as you receive them.
32A 4 Pin 415V SY Cable Extension Leads x 10m Specifications
- 4mm x 4 Core SY Cable x 10 metres
- 32A 4 Pin IP44 Plug & Socket (pre-fitted)
- Cable Specifications;
– Overall Diameter: 13.2mm²
– Weight (Per Metre): 0.332Kg
– Temperature Rating: Flexed: 12.5 x overall diameter
– Conductor: Class 5 flexible plain copper
– Insulation: PVC
– Armour: Galvanised Steel Wire Braid
– Outer Sheath: Transparent PVC
– Core Identification: Black cores with white numbers + green/yellow earth core
– British Standards: VDE 0207-363-3, VDE 0482-332-1-2, VDE 819-102 (TM54)
Flame Retardant according to IEC/EN 60332-1-2
For more information regarding the cable used for these extension leads, please see our ‘SY Control Cable – General Information‘ page. This will give you an in-depth description of this cable helping you to make an informed purchase.
As stated previously, these leads include pre-fitted 240V 16A 3 pin plugs and sockets. We also stock and supply these separately for your convenience, please see our industrial plugs and sockets for more information.