240V Blue Extension Lead 16A x 20M – High quality, pre-assembled 240V extension leads available in lengths ranging from 5 metres to 25 metres. All of our extensions come pre-assembled and ready to use upon arrival. They also include pre-fitted IP44 plug and sockets and the arctic flex cable is suitable for use outdoors. If you require a specific length of extension lead between 1 metre and 25 metre, feel free to drop us an enquiry via email at email@example.com.
Common uses for these leads include for Caravan Hookups, 240V power tools and machinery, portable transformers, welding equipment etc.
240V Blue Extension Lead 16A x 20M Cable specification
- HAR approved. PVC insulated cable retains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures to -40°C. Suitable for exterior use. BS 6500 and BS EN 50363-3.
- Conductor Size mm: 1.5mm
- Outer Sheath Colour : Blue
- Shape : Circular
- Inner Core Colours : Brown, Blue and Green/Yellow
- Cable Voltage Rating : 300/500 Volts
- Main Application : Used in the connection of 240 Volt electrical appliances for outdoor industrial installations that need to remain operational in extreme climatic conditions.
- Temperature Range : -40°C to +70°C
- Insulation : Arctic Grade PVC Type TI 4 Insulation, Arctic Grade PVC Type 8 Sheath
- Conductors Flexible Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
- Sheath Thickness mm : 1.1mm
- Mean Overall Diameter (upper limit) mm : 8.9mm
For more information regarding IP ratings, please proceed to the following IP Rating Information Page which details all the IP ratings and what each number represents. All our extension leads include IP44 plugs and sockets, however IP67 extension leads are available by request.