2.5mm 5 Core White Flex Cable Per Metre (20A) – White flexible PVC Cable with a 2.5mm² core size and a 20 amp current rating. This cable is perfect for a variety of single and three phase applications and requirements. This listing is ‘Per Metre’, therefore you simply type the length you require into the quantity box and we’ll cut the cable to that length. For example, if you require 15 metres, simply type 15 into the quantity box.
If your application is outdoors, flex cable won’t be suitable, however we supply an H07RN-F Cable that would be. Unfortunately, this cable is not available in white, however it is much more resistant against the outdoors, flex cable is more suitable for indoor applications.
2.5mm 5 Core White Flex Cable Per Metre (20A) Specifications
- Per Metre (Cut To Length)
- Current Rating: 20 Amps (Three Phase AC)
- Temperature Rating: +5°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: 8 x overall diameter
- Conductor: Class 5 Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Sheath: PVC
- Core Identification: Green/Yellow, Brown, Black, Grey, Blue
- Outer Sheath Colour: White
- Cables are tested and accredited by BASEC, The British Approvals Service for Cables
We have further technical information such as voltage drop, electrical characteristics and de-rating factors available through our Flex Cable Specification Sheet. This sheet will help you make an informed purchase and ensure you’re buying the correct cable for the job at hand.
If you require a large quantity of this cable or any of the others available through the website, remember to contact our sales team either by phone on 01244 288138 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Further discounts may be available on large quantity orders so please don’t hesitate the contact us!