16mm Twin and Earth Cable 25m Coil (85A) – This flat grey 16mm twin and earth cable is a well-constructed, quality cable that is easy to work with and perfect for lower current lighting circuits on a domestic re-wire. All our twin and earth cables confirm to the British Standard BS6004 and are BASEC-approved.
This cable is available in the following lengths:
- Per metre 16mm twin and earth – If you require a specific length of cable
- 25m coil 16mm twin and earth – Enough for you to wire a single room with your switch drops
- 50m drum 16mm twin and earth – If you are rewiring several rooms or a loft
- 100m drum 16mm twin and earth– If you require the cable for several jobs and are looking for the best prices
16mm Twin and Earth Cable 25m Coil (85A) Specifications & Features
- 85A Current Rating
- Nominal Overall Diameter 9.85 x 20mm
- 2 Core & Earth Cable with Brown and Blue coloured cores with bare copper core for your earth
- High quality solid copper cores, Insulated/Sheathed with Rigid, Harmonized Grey PVC.
- Suitable for voltages up to a maximum voltage of 300/500V and maximum current of 16A
- Suitable for Temperatures between 0°C and +70°C (Not recommended as an outdoor cable)
General information and uses for this cable are available through our ‘Complete guide to Twin and Earth Cable’. This article outlines a variety of specifications and features to help you make an informed purchase. Please note that we can offer further discounts on large orders, so don’t hesitate to contact our sales team on 01244 288138 for further assistance!