1.5mm 5 Core White Flex Cable 50m Drum (16A) – 16 amp flexible PVC cable with a white outer sheath and a core size of 1.5mm². This cable is perfect for a variety of low power single and three phase applications and requirements. This cable is supplied on a 50 metre drum, which is perfect for if you’re wiring several applications and want some cable leftover. For example, this would be useful to keep aside for future jobs.
If your application is outdoors, flex cable won’t be suitable, however we supply an H07RN-F Cable that would be. Unfortunately, this cable is not available in white, however it is much more resistant against the outdoors, flex cable is more suitable for indoor applications.
1.5mm 5 Core White Flex Cable 50m Drum (16A) Specifications
- 50 Metre Drum
- Current Rating: 16 Amps (Three Phase AC)
- Temperature Rating: +5°C to +70°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: 8 x overall diameter
- Conductor: Class 5 Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Sheath: PVC
- Core Identification: Green/Yellow, Brown, Black, Grey, Blue
- Outer Sheath Colour: White
- Cables are tested and accredited by BASEC, The British Approvals Service for Cables
We have further technical information such as voltage drop, electrical characteristics and de-rating factors available through our Flex Cable Specification Sheet. This sheet will help you make an informed purchase and ensure you’re buying the correct cable for the job at hand.
If you require a large quantity of this cable or any of the others available through the website, remember to contact our sales team either by phone on 01244 288138 or via email on email@example.com. Further discounts may be available on large quantity orders so please don’t hesitate the contact us!