Your shopping cart is empty!
SWA Cable Per Meter 3 core 70mm
6942X 70.0mm 3 - Core SWA Armoured Cable, price per metre
Armoured XLPE mains cable to British Standard BS5467 suitable for power networks
- Current rating : 236 Amp
- 6942XL 70.0mm 3 - Core SWA Cable
- Multi-Core XLPE insulated/PVC/SWA/PVC sheathed to BS5467 600/1000V
- Conductors: Plain annealed stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross linked polyethylene)
- Core identification: 2 core (Brown & Blue), 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey), 4 core (Brown, Black, Grey & Blue). 5 core & above - white cores with black numbers
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Single wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C Standard: BS5467: Electric cables. Thermosetting insulated, armoured cables for voltages of 600/1000V and 1900/3300V
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity. These cables are provided with mechanical protection are therefore suitable for external use and direct burial.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: